Registration is now open!
Congratulations on your decision to join the Oregon School Social Work Association!
Please submit the following registration form and payment. Your membership fee is based on the type of membership selected from the drop-down. Annual membership includes admission to the OSSWA Conference on March 8, 2019. We look forward to hearing from you!
Membership types are listed below. If you are unsure of which membership type is appropriate for you, please email email@example.com PRIOR to registering for membership.
Full/Active membership – $70.00
A full membership is appropriate for a the following:
– A TSPC-licensed School Social Worker
– A person with an MSW or BSW degree who is currently employed by a public or private school or an educational agency
– A university faculty member involved in school social work instruction or supervision
Associate (other professional) membership – $50.00
An associate membership is appropriate for the following:
– A professional working in an private or community agency providing services to youth
– A non-social work professional who is currently employed by a public or private school or an educational agency
Associate members do not have voting rights and cannot hold office, but will enjoy all other membership benefits.
Student membership – $45.00
A student membership is appropriate for the following:
– A person currently enrolled in an accredited BSW or MSW program, with an interest in school social work
Student members are limited to the offices they can hold, but will enjoy all other membership benefits.
Retired/Unemployed membership – $25.00
A retired/unemployed membership is appropriate for the following:
– A person not currently employed
OSSWA hoodies available for purchase!
Heather Bay Blue (color pictured) zip hoodies with our signature OSSWA logo available in femme/fitted cut OR unisex cut, sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL.
All sizes and styles $30. Please pre-order hoodies here; they will be available for pickup at the conference on March 8! Please make sure to note your preferred cut and size in the notes section.